Saturday 28 May 2016

Opulent Essences Swatch & Review



One of the things I love about Opulent Essences is that they regularly add new polishes as well as come up with some beautiful, unique collections. Today I've got 3 gorgeous polishes to share with you...

Before I get on to the swatches, I just wanted to show you the lovely packaging they arrived in. Sharon has started sending her polish in perfectly sized boxes complete with tissue paper and a pretty drawstring bag. I'm a sucker for lovely packaging and this was a really nice touch.



Raspberry Ripple - Dusty Pink Holo
This is such a lovely colour on the nail. The holo is scattered and I think this would be very work appropriate if you're not allowed anything too bold.
This is a pretty new addition to the shop and a great staple colour for your collection. Shown below is 2 easy coats and topcoat. This dries down slightly matte so topcoat really makes it pop.

 
Fools Gold - Light Blue with Gold Flakies and Blue Microglitter
I fell in love with this one (I'm a sucker for blue!). It's a slightly lighter blue than I was expecting, but beautiful nonetheless. The application on this is a little sheer and I needed 3 thin coats to get to full opacity, that said, it dries down really quickly and 3 coats is nothing at all. It dried to a shiny finish, but I added topcoat as a matter if course. The gold flakes are so pretty in this, I ended up wearing it for a couple of days.


 Bitches Brew - Purple Scattered Holo
I frelling love the name of this! I love the colour too. It's a really lovely royal purple with scattered holo particles. The application was really nice. The swatch below is 2 easy coats and topcoat. I needed the topcoat on this as it dries slightly dull. 


 I was also sent a nail scrub with my parcel which I love, but I've got more on that coming soon...

Thanks for reading, see you soon!
Em x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches hun :) love all three of these Sharon and Zoe always do such a great job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I'm really pleased with how the pics came out. I'm loving their polishes xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing swatches! I have bitches brew and raspberry ripple ready to swatch :) both such gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete