Sunday 22 May 2016

When Colours Collide Nail Challenge


I have a confession... I'm useless at keeping up with a nail challenge! I've tried the Claire Estelle challenge a few times but usually only get about half way before life gets in the way! I will complete one, I will, I will!

There's a fantastic group on Facebook called When Colours Collide. They do a bi-monthly challenge based on a pre set colour combination. I love how it makes my brain tick over, especially with the very contrasting colours. The latest challenge is Pink & Brown,

As the time frame is 2 weeks it gives me plenty of time to get thinking and do a mani (I still end up submitting somewhere near the 11th hour!). 

I love the range of nail challenges out there to inspire us all. From the lovely Claire Estelle to Smooshy Nail Sunday for a start. I'd love to know your favourite nail challenges! Let me know in the comments below.

See you again soon...
Em x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely! That looks like the sort of challenge I might have some hope of sticking to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely group and the timeframe is great even at the busiest of times I can usually do something. I love seeing all the different interpretations too x

      Delete